Hi all:

I have been using MacVim without any problem for quite a while.
However, I suddenly run into the bouncing problem this morning. When I
click the MacVim icon, it just keeps bouncing in Dock. I tried to open
vim in command line, but without any luck: It just hangs there. I then
upgrade my OS from 10.6.6 to 10.6.7, still doesn't work.

The only thing I do before this problem is I installed a app called
DTerm, which I don't think is the reason of problem. I downloaded
several versions of MacVim and tried them all, problem still exist.

Any hint or suggestion would be very appreciated!