I would like a block quote to use in files like .gvimrc so that I'm not forever
typing " at the start of each line; if I justify the line they go all over the
place. I tried using the following:

        if 0 == 1
        endif

Unfortunately, this gives errors when sourcing the file if some line (in the
... replacement) begins with a word like else or insert.

If someone has a block quote mechanism they can share that would be wonderful.
If not, a way of finding all the words that can give problems (such as else,
insert, ...) would be a good second best.

Barrie.