Hi List or esp. Hi Bjoern,

here's the situation I had for a couple of days now:

- colorcolumn enabled
- more than 1 buffer open

now when I wanted to delete a buffer through :bd vim always crashed
with "vim caught bad signal". I ran macvim through the gdb and it
turnded out that theres a bad memory access in check_colorcolumn() or
so.
Long story short, it turns out that pathlevel 322 fixes this bug:
* Crash when 'colorcolumn' is set and closing buffer.

At least I hope so. So is there any chance that there will be a new
snapshot with an updated patchlevel? Or can I update it myself.
Haven't tried yet (it's kinda late right now ;) )

Thanks for a reply and keep up the excellent work.

Cheers,
norman