Hi guys,

I use macvim+vim-latex+skim, but I'm having issues getting the forward
search to work. I have the inverse searching set up fine but when I
try to apply Ted Pavlic's patch on:
http://phaseportrait.blogspot.com/2007/12/pdfsync-inverse-searches-in-macvim.html,
I get this error (with both the latest version of vim-latex and the
2007 one that this was built for):

patching file compiler.vim
Hunk #1 succeeded at 250 with fuzz 2 (offset 5 lines).
Hunk #3 FAILED at 323.
1 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file compiler.vim.rej

The rejects file is long, but starts with:

***************
*** 317,368 ****
  "      will work.
  function! Tex_ForwardSearchLaTeX()
        if &ft != 'tex'
-               echo "calling Tex_ViewLaTeX from a non-tex file"
                return
        end

-       " only know how to do forward search for yap on windows and xdvik
(and
-       " some newer versions of xdvi) on unices. Therefore forward
searching will

Anyone have forward searching working on their macvim that might have
a solution?

thanks