Hello again, Zhao Cai!

1.- I don't quite understand what do you mean with ":set ft=???", it
get's me an error (E474: Invalid argument: ft=???) in MacVim.

2.- There is definitely NO entry for AppleScript in the synmenu.vim:

(...)
an 50.10.260 &Syntax.AB.Apache-style\ config :cal
SetSyn("apachestyle")<CR>
an 50.10.270 &Syntax.AB.Applix\ ELF :cal SetSyn("elf")<CR>
(...)

Kind regards,
Vlad Ghitulescu