On 22 December 2011 18:23, Phil Dobbin wrote:
> On 22/12/11 17:08, "Eric Weir" wrote:
>
>> I haven't noticed any reference to it here. Does Vim run on an iPad?
>
> see:
>
> <http://vim.1045645.n5.nabble.com/Vim-for-iPad-td1220038.html>
>
> don't know the current state of play...

In reference to the above thread let me just add that I am still
thinking about this -- in particular I am interested in writing a "Vim
View class" that could be used for both iPad and Mac OS X apps.
However, the initial effort would require a lot of time so let me
emphasize that i am _thinking_ about it, I've not actually started,
nor may I ever start.

Björn