On 28 Feb 2012, at 1:09, Phil Dobbin wrote:

On 27/02/2012 15:07, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:
Hi,

I am pretty much a noob in Vim but invested already some time in it. Now I had a look at Sublime Text 2 and it was nice, but I don't see a real reason to switch. The only thing I really liked is the distraction free mode. It's fullscreen (supported already by MacVim) and the text is in the center of screen with maybe 80 characters per line soft-wrapping. Is it possible to recreate that in MacVim? I mean moving the whole text the right so that it is in the center while it soft-wraps at 80 characters per line?

If you go to <http://www.vim.org> and enter `vimroom` in the search box
I think you'll find that after downloading it & trying it, it does
pretty much what you're looking for.

Thanks a lot, that is exactly what I was searching :D

Niels