I created a local help file, myvimnotes.txt. In that file, the Tags appear and
function correctly in Terminal Vim. I can see the pipe characters around the
"links" and the asterisks around the "targets" in both MacVim & Terminal vim.
Ctrl-] works perfectly in Terminal Vim, doesn't work at all in MacVim.

Jumping tags with Ctrl-] in Terminal Vim works fine, but in MacVim, nada. I get
"E426: tag not found" on the status line when trying to Ctrl-].

I ran :set in both Terminal & MacVim and there aren't any settings that are
raising red flags - basically the same in both.  I ran :helptags, checked file
format and permissions, and I cannot figure this one out. Checked :help
write-local-help, :help add-local-help, and didn't see anything "helpful".

Not sure why MacVim isn't recognizing the tags or tag file but Terminal Vim is
with no problem. Any suggestions from the group would really be appreciated.
Thanks.

Specs:
OS X Lion 10.7.3
MacVim 7.3-64 installed w/ Home Brew