*NEW Snow Leopard Build of MacVim available*

It's been a couple of weeks and I haven't heard of a new snapshot
being ready, but to make sure I can still build on this old laptop, I
fixed the bug and uploaded a new build to github.

https://github.com/alexlovelltroy/macvim/downloads

For those of you not interested in using the built-in python
interpreter, there's no reason to switch.  Of course, I'm sure there
are at least a few of you for which this will make life slightly
easier.

-alex

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Alex Lovell-Troy <farmk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Aye.  Looks like my goof here.  I'll get a new snapshot build this
> weekend if at all possible and definitely when björn releases his.
>
> -alex
>
> On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 4:17 AM, björn <bjorn.winck...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 9:13 PM, Cássio Marques <cassio...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Here's what I got:
>>>
>>> ['/usr/local/lib/python26.zip', '/usr/local/lib/python2.6/',
>>> '/usr/local/lib/python2.6/plat-darwin', '/usr/local/lib/python2.6/plat-mac',
>>> '/usr/local/lib/python2.6/plat-mac/lib-scriptpackages',
>>> '/usr/local/lib/python2.6/../../Extras/lib/python',