I tried to do a build with Mavericks earlier before I posted and had some
errors regarding function declarations not matching. Unfortunately, I'm not
familiar with this and not sure if I can post the errors exactly due to the NDA
:)

I'll research a little bit more and see if I can work it out.

Thanks.

—
Hwee-Boon
http://hboon.com

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 8:10 PM, Douglas Drumond
<drumond.doug...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 1:27 AM, Hwee-Boon Yar <hweeb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'm not sure what's the custom, but if preview builds of OS X Mavericks
> can be at least partially supported, that'll be great.
> I'm not sure if this is possible due to Apple's NDA. Anyway, that shouldn't
> be a problem, who has access to OS X Mavericks is an OS X developer anyway
> and should be able to build MacVim with no problems, unless Apple breaks
> something underneath.
> --
> Douglas Drumond
> eee19.com