On 16/11/2013 09:56, Kyle Lippincott wrote:

> I think this won't work, because the terminal vim has no method of
> communicating with the mac clipboard.  They're using the apple-provided
> vim, and also using a separate terminal app (so if there WAS some magic
> with Terminal.app + apple's vim, it's become less likely to work, but I
> don't think there is).

Selecting & Cmd-C works on my terminal Vim (iTerm2 & Vim 7.4.).

Also OP has posted this to MacVim & that has full clipboard integration
with the System clipboard so maybe installing MacVim is the way to go in
this particular instance.

Cheers,

  Phil...

--
currently (ab)using
Arch Linux, CentOS 5.9 & 6.4, Debian Squeeze & Wheezy, Fedora Spherical

---