I've opened the MacVim.app application pkg
(/Applications/MacVim.app/Contents/Resources) to locate the PNG icons
themselves.

My question is specifically changing which vim functions the icon buttons map
to. Most of the default icons perform functions that are not useful to me;
OTOH, there are several common functions that I would like to add to the bar,
with corresponding icons.

Thanks in advance.

John

---