Hi,

I have a twig (PHP HTML template) file with several non ascii characters at
different places. I can do a search with:

/[\x7f-\xff]/

and it will match them. But when I try to add these commands to my .vimrc file
for highlighting them, it does not work:

" Find non ASCII chars and highlight them
syn match nonascii "[\x7f-\xff]"
hi nonascii guibg=Red ctermbg=2

Anyone who knows what I'm doing wrong?

---