Hi,

I am getting this error:
HTTPConnectionPool(host='127.0.0.1', port=51651): Max retries exceeded with
url: /event_notification (Caused by <class 'socket.error'>: [Errno 61]
Connection refused)

while working in MacVim. It seems to be thrown out by YouCompleteMe as it now
uses server/client workflow.

One may argue that it is a YouCompleteMe problem, but it only happens when I
invoke MacVim with the provided "mvim" script. If I actually go to the
Application's folder and run "open MacVim.app" everything just works fine. No
more error.

If I do "mvim", I get this error whenever YouCompleteMe is triggered. The
developer of YouCompleteMe says it has nothing to do with him, so I though it
might be worth mentioning it here.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

---