Hi, I have a weird problem which I have no idea how to debug. I am using
version 7.4.398

Let's say that I have a file with such content:

aaaaaaaaaaaa
bbbbbbbbbbb
ccccccccccccc

Then I am selecting the start of the three lines in visual block and starting
to insert

^ C-v jj I

I insert '<' then '>' then click the left arrow and insert 'p' then I press
esc. The result I got is

bp>abbbbbbbbbb
cp>acccccccccccc

I could use only letters and it brakes again. That is 'a' then 'b' then left
arrow then 'c'.
If I write it in one go '<' then 'p' then '>', it works correctly. So it should
be something with the left arrow key.

I've build the vim from source like this:

./configure --with-features=huge \
            --enable-rubyinterp \
            --enable-pythoninterp \
            --enable-perlinterp \
            --enable-luainterp \
            --enable-cscope

make && sudo make install

In the ~/.vimrc I have only

set nocompatible
set backspace=indent,eol,start

Also there is nothing in ~/.vim/

I am using iterm with TERM='xterm-256color' (but it brakes also in the terminal
app and with TERM=xterm)

Does anyone has had such a problem? Any suggestions how to fix/debug it?

---