Hello.

Another issue on Yosemite; while it may be trivial, it is really annoying, and
I wonder if anyone has insight.

Up until now, all versions of Vim (including MacVim) that I ever ran would
render Shift-Space in insert mode as equivalent to Space. Thus, if I type

a += "foo" # XXX

I will have my shift pressed exactly twice (for [+= "] and [" # XXX],
respectively).
However, having installed Yosemite, it no longer works in GUI MacVim, rendering
this:

a +="foo"#XXX

i.e. any space that I press while shift is depressed is void. I even tried to
`imap <S-Space>`, and it seems that my MacVim is not registering it at all.

Thank you.

Goran

VIM - Vi IMproved 7.4 (2013 Aug 10, compiled Oct 22 2014 15:46:42)
MacOS X (unix) version
Included patches: 1-258
Compiled by Homebrew
Huge version with MacVim GUI.  Features included (+) or not (-):
+acl             +cmdline_compl   +diff            +find_in_path    +jumplist
     +mksession       +mouse_urxvt     +postscript      +signs           -tcl
          +visual          +xim
+arabic          +cmdline_hist    +digraphs        +float           +keymap
     +modify_fname    +mouse_xterm     +printer         +smartindent
+terminfo        +visualextra     -xsmp
+autocmd         +cmdline_info    +dnd             +folding         +langmap
     +mouse           +multi_byte      +profile         -sniff
+termresponse    +viminfo         -xterm_clipboard
+balloon_eval    +comments        -ebcdic          -footer          +libcall
     +mouseshape      +multi_lang      -python          +startuptime
+textobjects     +vreplace        -xterm_save
+browse          +conceal         +emacs_tags      +fork()          +linebreak
     +mouse_dec       -mzscheme        -python3         +statusline      +title
          +wildignore      -xpm
++builtin_terms  +cryptv          +eval            +fullscreen      +lispindent
     -mouse_gpm       +netbeans_intg   +quickfix        -sun_workshop
+toolbar         +wildmenu
+byte_offset     +cscope          +ex_extra        -gettext         +listcmds
     -mouse_jsbterm   +odbeditor       +reltime         +syntax
+transparency    +windows
+cindent         +cursorbind      +extra_search    -hangul_input    +localmap
     +mouse_netterm   +path_extra      +rightleft       +tag_binary
+user_commands   +writebackup
+clientserver    +cursorshape     +farsi           +iconv           -lua
     +mouse_sgr       +perl            +ruby            +tag_old_static
+vertsplit       -X11
+clipboard       +dialog_con_gui  +file_in_path    +insert_expand   +menu
     -mouse_sysmouse  +persistent_undo +scrollbind      -tag_any_white
+virtualedit     -xfontset
   system vimrc file: "$VIM/vimrc"
     user vimrc file: "$HOME/.vimrc"
 2nd user vimrc file: "~/.vim/vimrc"
      user exrc file: "$HOME/.exrc"
  system gvimrc file: "$VIM/gvimrc"
    user gvimrc file: "$HOME/.gvimrc"
2nd user gvimrc file: "~/.vim/gvimrc"
  fall-back for $VIM: "/Applications/MacVim.app/Contents/Resources/vim"
Compilation: clang -c -I. -Iproto -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DFEAT_GUI_MACVIM -Wall
-Wno-unknown-pragmas -pipe  -DMACOS_X_UNIX
-I/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/include/python2.7
-I/System/Lib
rary/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/include/python2.7
-fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -dynamic -g -Os -pipe -fno-common
-fno-strict-aliasing -fwrapv -DENABLE_DTRACE -DMACOSX -DNDEBUG -Wall -Wstrict
-prototypes -Wshorten-64-to-32 -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -Os -Wall
-Wstrict-prototypes -DENABLE_DTRACE -arch x86_64 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE
-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=1
Linking: clang   -L. -L/usr/local/lib -L. -L/usr/local/lib
-L/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/config
-framework CoreFoundation -lpython2.7 -L/usr/local/lib -o Vim -framew
ork Cocoa -framework Carbon       -lm  -lncurses -liconv -framework Cocoa
-fstack-protector  -L/System/Library/Perl/5.18/darwin-thread-multi-2level/CORE
-lperl    -framework Ruby

---