Is there anyway to get back to the old style of the tab bar as it was in
version 7?  I know the bar uses the OS/X style, but that doesn't mean it's
good.  The new wide format is too hard to use on a large 31" monitor.  Would be
nice to have a preference setting for using the Yosemite-style or the new wide
style.  For me, it's just much faster and easier to see when all tabs are on
the left-hand side and sized to the content.

---