I wasn't able to reproduce this. Does this happen for any file with or
without syntax? Does printing a one-line file without syntax work? MacVim
actually doesn't do much other than passing the PostScript file generated
by Vim to Preview, but you could do ":hardcopy > ~/testhardcopy.ps" and
open that manually in Preview or other programs to see if it works.

Also, the latest version is 153 and I believe the official Homebrew formula
has been updated as well. You may want to update and see if it fixes the
issue.

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 7:05 PM Jon Levy <jsle...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have been using MacVim for years, but just started getting an error on
> printing.  Typically, a print command from MacVim opens a Preview window
> containing the document (to be printed from that preview window).  Now, I
> am getting the preview-window error message, "PostScript file conversion
> failed," and the document does not appear.
>
> This is not affected by (1) removing my .vimrc and .vim configuration, or
> (2) the recommended command 'defaults delete org.vim.MacVim'.  I am using
> macOS 10.14.1, and MacVim 8.1.280 (151), installed through Homebrew.
>
> Any advice/insight would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance!
>
> --
> --
>
> ---

---