Is there a way to let the buffer just open on a specific windows ?
OK , maybe i should use a example to explain my need.

for example , i use vim open 3 file which will cause vim to own
three buffers in the buffer list .

: ls
buffer 1
buffer 2
buffer 3
# just for show , not the output of

and now i split the current window like this

------------------------------
|               |              |
|  win 1     | win 2      |
| (buffer 1) | (buffer 2) |
|               |              |
-------------------------------

so , my need is like this :

Now , i focus at the win 2 and
use the command :buffer 3 to let the buffer 3 to show ,
however i don't want it to show at the win 2 ,
and i just want it to show on win 1 , leaving win 2 do nothing ,
it seems that i just type the command when i focus in win 1.
And every other command which will change buffer
could just make the buffer show at win 1

Does it possible ?

I try to use the auto command like this :
autocmd BufLeave * 1wincmd w

but , sometimes , E315 error occurred and the display become confused.

Any advise is appreciate , thx.