I checked the behavior in VIM - Vi IMproved 7.1 (2007 May 12, compiled
Oct 18 2008 09:05:15) on Debian 5.0 GNU/Linux

However, I would like to know how it should behave on vim/gvim on
Windows as well. I usually turn my menu off (:set go=), so what is the
default behavior of Alt + t in absense of menu?