Toothpik wrote:

> On Sunday 11 April 2010 09:33:31 Bram Moolenaar wrote:
>
> > I will check the voting list to see what the most popular
> >  features are: http://www.vim.org/sponsor/vote_results.php
>
> when i look at the vote tallies without seeing mention of
> markus' relative numbers should i be concerned?
>
> am i the only one who loves and uses this patch?
>
> if there are others, are we ALL sitting on our hands waiting
> for the others to vote?
>
> and if i send in a donation so i can vote, will that one vote
> have any impact at all?
>
> forgive me if i sound like chicken little here, but i am
> concerned -- i am going to pay so i can vote (with grumbling),
> and i plead with any and all to vote for this (it's called
> relative numbers) patch
>
> or maybe relative numbers was mis-labelled "add IDE features"
> and i have nothing to concern myself with here

I have added the relative number patch to the list of items to vote on.

It was already in the list of things to look into for 7.3, but the list
is too long and I won't be able to do all of it.

The list of votes is one of the indications for what is most requested.
I also keep an eye on what people say on the maillist, basically common
sense.

--
If you don't get everything you want, think of
everything you didn't get and don't want.