Hi Guys!

I have been using vim for ages, and I ran into a serious problem with 7.3. on windows XP. After executing a vimgrep search and I have matches in several files, I open them in several tabs. If I switch tabs, vim crashes. Not all the time, but very often.

Earlier I never had this problem. There is a new feature in this new version, that the first 2 columns are highlighted, and >> signs show where are the matches. Since I see this new thing, I have crashes.

2 questions:
- What can I do to avoid the crashes?
- Is it possible to switch of the first two column highlight feature after vimgrep, and how?

Thanks a lot,
Zoltan