On 25/09/11 18:49, Bastien Dejean wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to removed some of the default mutt headers since there's no
facility for doing so inside mutt. Hence the following:

     autocmd FileType mail :%s/^\(Reply-To\|Bcc\): \n//e

The only problem is that I get the "Press ENTER or type command to
continue" prompt.

Appending 'silent' before the substitution doesn't help.

Regards,

Try setting 'report' to a high number, as follows:

        au FileType mail
                \ let s:report = &report |
                \ set report=999999 |
                \ %s/^\(Reply-To\|Bcc\%): \n//e |
                \ let &report = s:report

Best regards,
Tony.
--
A novice was trying to fix a broken Lisp machine by turning the power
off and on.  Knight, seeing what the student was doing spoke sternly: