On 11/11/11 09:38, Yue Wu wrote:
On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 16:20:42 +0800, Yue Wu <vano...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 23:52:44 +0800, Ben Fritz
<fritzophre...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Nov 10, 8:21 am, "Yue Wu" <vano...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello list,

Sorry I've posted a same mail on vim_dev then I realized that I've
posted
in a wrong mailing list.

My question is more specific for n900, but I don't know where to get
help,
so I try to seek it here ;p

vim works fine on n900's port, except it doesn't support
'autochdir', I'm
very curious about it.

What's not supported about it? It's there but doesn't work? Or it's
not there at all?

No the option here, output from :version is:

According to :help 'autochdir' that option can be included or excluded at compile-time without a feature known by :version or has() to go for it. To detect its presence you have to use exists('+autochdir') which will return zero if the option is not both defined and functional.

And I can't find strchars() function here, is it a new feature from 7.3
or it's missing in the version I'm using? Sorry I'm not a programmer,
but I know a little of scripting in vimscript, so if my question is
naive, please forgive me.
[...]

strchars() is new in Vim 7.3 so it's normal that you don't yet have it on 7.2. In fact it's so new that (through an oversight I suppose) even in 7.3.353 (where it exists) it hasn't yet been removed from the TODO list.

Best regards,
Tony.
--
Scientists are people who build the Brooklyn Bridge and then buy it.
                -- William Buckley