On 01/17/12 00:14, 李鹏 wrote:
Hi, All I  encountered a problem of vim under konsole.  After
using  the command :split in vim and open a new window, but
its does work to use the mouse pointer  to resize the split
window. Only "Ctrl - w  +/-" does work.  But under
gnome-terminal  it's ok. Any of you has this problem. What
should do?

I'm not sure what issue you're encountering (which case doesn't work...all your descriptions say "does work" or "it's ok").

If it's the "Ctrl - w +/-" that doesn't work, some terminals (perhaps like gnome-terminal and/or konsole?) intercept control+plus and control+minus to resize the font of the terminal window. If you're issuing the following:

  <control> down
  plus
  <control> up

and it doesn't work, have you tried

  <control> down
  <control> up
  plus

and seen whether that changes the behavior? If this is the problem, then you can either learn to release <control> before hitting the +/-, or you might have to tweak your terminal settings to stop intercepting them for font-resizing purposes.

Alternatively, if it's the mouse that doesn't work, others on the list will have to help you since I never use the mouse in terminal windows (well, I use it for selection, but that's terminal related, not vim related).

-tim