On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 7:32 AM, A Loumiotis
<antonis.loumio...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 4:26 PM, Charles Campbell
> <charles.e.campb...@nasa.gov> wrote:
>> A Loumiotis wrote:
>>>
>>> Updating to v146c of netrw did not solve the problem.
>>>

>> Try v146d -- its difficult to do this without having a system to test with,
>> I'm sorry.  I probably won't be able to get to trying to compile and run a
>> native windows vim again until this weekend
>> IMHO the problem lies with the executable() test; it cannot determine that a
>> command is executable if its actually being executed by a shell program (ie.
>> cmd.exe), and falsely returns that the command is not executable (when, in
>> fact, it will execute).
>>
>>> Do I have to modify the function mathmenu#StartMathMenu()?
>>> Should I install the vis.vim plugin?
>>>

>> Just to be sure: this math stuff is totally independent of the "netrw copy
>> and move" issue; I think Marcin S. brought this up in the wrong thread.  So:
>>
>> * you don't need the math plugin for netrw
>>
>> * the latest math vimball now includes vis.vim (and cecutil); documentation
>> for them is not included, you'll need to directly get the vis vimball for
>> that (documentation for the math plugin itself *is* included, of course)
>>

>> Regards,
>> Chip Campbell
>>
>> --
>
> Thanks for your help and for the clarifications Chip.
>
> I tried v146d but still the copy and move commands do not work.
>
> I would like to report though that the following message:
> **error** (netrw) command<move>  is not executable!
>  does not appear anymore when using (mm) to move.  But the file(s) are
> not moved.
>
> Best regards,
> Antonis

Thanks again for your help.

Chip, I took your wise advice and updated to version 146d. I was able
to use the local copy command (woohoo!), but now, when I attempt "mt
mf mm" on a single file, I get the following message (after
uncommenting the Decho calls):

Error detected while processing function <SNR>39_NetrwMarkFileMove:
line 23:
E121: Undefined variable: s:netrwmarkfilelist_18
E15: Invalid expression: s:netrwmarkfilelist_{bufnr("%")}

When I leave the file as is leaving the Decho call lines commented
out, I experience the same issue as Antonis.

Thanks,
Bart