Hi,

I discovered the plugin ultisnips and like it a lot. However, I have
problems setting up the snippets (BTW: I don't know python). I need
a snippet that has two mandatory arguments and several optional ones
(no more than four). Here an example:

  snippet def "def"
  def ${1:${VISUAL:foo}}
  $0
  endsnippet

Typing def <Tab> foo <C-J>bar<C-J><C-J><C-J> yields

  def foo

I don't need the last two braces. How can I omit the empty braces in
this example without defining a snippet for each number of braces?

Marco