Sorry if this *crosspost* comes across as a repost. the instructions on
the site say the mail list is located at v...@vim.org and then I get a
google page with some mail coming from vim_use@googlegroups.com so I
really have no idea which address to send to - I'm doing both until I
know which one to add to my address book.

Well here's my issue... :)

I installed codepad.vim to ~/.vim/plugin/ and when doing a :CPP got the
following errors:

<code>
~

E354: Invalid register name: '+'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "<string>", line 37, in codepadPaste
vim.error
Press ENTER or type command to continue
</code>

I found out that this plugin is failing because on my system...

 :echo has('xterm_clipboard')

...returns a 0 in vim and a 1 in gvim.

This really doesn't do all that much from me though. I then tested
pasting via :CPP with the plugin and it worked fine in gvim - but that's
not an app I actually use.

Is there a decent pastebin like plugin for vim that I can use, similar
in function to the codepad.vim plugin, but works?

Preferably one that would allow me to select a pastebin service of my
choosing would be absolutely ideal :)

I really don't care if it works in gvim too, as long as it works in Vim.

Kindest regards,

- --
Bradley D. Thornton
Manager Network Services