The following are links to my .vimrc and the included function files
(the first for gvim, which is what I am using):

https://github.com/fncll/vimfiles/blob/master/.vimrc
https://github.com/fncll/vimfiles/blob/master/vimrc/mygfuncs.vim
https://github.com/fncll/vimfiles/blob/master/vimrc/myfuncs.vim

The strange thing that is happening is that everything is fine when I
use Vim, generally, but if I make changes to the .vimrc and then
source it (using :so %), the font size gets smaller (as does the
window size) though set guifont? shows the proper size received at
startup. And it appears to be changed globally because it persists
when I open new files. Anyone have an idea what might be triggering
this?

(and apologies if my .vimrc has any issues--I'm poet not a programmer)

Chris Lott <ch...@chrislott.org>