Hi,

I'm trying to use vim-indent-guides (
https://github.com/nathanaelkane/vim-indent-guides/issues)
with Vim 7.3.682 on Fedora 17.

I have set this in my vimrc:

    let g:indent_guides_start_level = 0
    let g:indent_guides_guide_size = 1
    let g:indent_guides_enable_on_vim_startup = 1

But, when I open a file or enter in a buffer, I have this error:

    Error detected while processing function
<SNR>37_IndentGuidesEnable..indent_guides#enable:
    line   17:
    E71: Invalid character after \%
    Press ENTER or type command to continue
    Error detected while processing function
<SNR>37_IndentGuidesEnable..indent_guides#enable:
    line   17:
    E475: Invalid argument: ^\s*\%-3v\zs\s*\%-2v\ze
    Press ENTER or type command to continue
    Error detected while processing function
<SNR>37_IndentGuidesEnable..indent_guides#enable:
    line   19:
    E71: Invalid character after \%
    Press ENTER or type command to continue
    Error detected while processing function
<SNR>37_IndentGuidesEnable..indent_guides#enable:
    line   19:
    E475: Invalid argument: ^\t*\%-3v\zs\t*\%1v\ze
    Press ENTER or type command to continue

Have you got the same issue?
Is their a way to fix it?

For your help,