On 01/02/13 23:39, Jeroen Budts wrote:
Hi all,

After reading about the Vim Berlin and Vim London usergroup, who
regularly organize meetups, I started wondering if we can do the same in
Belgium.
Today I wrote some of my ideas down in a blogpost [1] to find out if
there is interest in this. If I can find some people who are willing to
attend and a few who want to do a short talk, I'm willing to organize a
first meetup at the Inuits [2] office (in Antwerp).

Please let me know if you would be interested in joining such a meetup?
I think it would be a nice experience to meet other Vim users and
exchange knowledge about our beloved editor :)

[1] http://budts.be/weblog/2013/02/belgian-vim-user-group-for-meetups
[2] http://inuits.eu

kind regards,
Jeroen

Maybe, maybe not. I'll be at FOSDEM but not the full weekend since I have a totally different meeting (where I have to be present) in a quite different part of town on Saturday afternoon. Where you run the best chance of finding me will be at the Mozilla stand or in the Mozilla room.

Best regards,
Tony.
--
You should not use your fireplace, because scientists now believe that,
contrary to popular opinion, fireplaces actually remove heat from