On 2/8/2013 11:53 AM, Nicolas Dermine wrote:

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 5:45 PM, ping <songpingem...@gmail.com <mailto:songpingem...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On 2/7/2013 3:39 PM, ping wrote:
    > this is a small feature I constantly wanted to have but failed, I thought
it
    hardly , and my idea is:
    > use a function or new map, to make sure before paste, recording
    the positions/marks of the 2 lines that the new texts are going to
    be inserted into, say mark x/y
    > then define a new map, so after paste, use these 2 marks to
    visual select the newly-pasted texts ('xjV'yk)...
    > but this sounds a bit stupid -- have to change current "paste"
    behavior in order to "capture" the newly pasted texts.
    > is there any better way to do that?

Hi ping,

I googled the subject of your message and found this : http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Selecting_your_pas <http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Selecting_your_pasted_text>ted_text <http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Selecting_your_pasted_text>

`[v`]

it seems to work.

nico

that works, thanks!

-- -- You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.

    Groups "vim_use" group.
    send an email to vim_use+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:vim_use%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.