On Sunday, March 10, 2013 2:28:06 PM UTC+1, Eric Weir wrote:
> On Mar 10, 2013, at 12:58 AM, Zulox4 wrote:
>

> > Now I use a modified iOS version, I added Control key, Escape key, Tab key
> > using Ctrl-I , html help files, gesture for Ctrl-], Ctrl-T for help text
> > navigation. I have a problem with shift-Tab or shift-Ctrl-I completion,
> > and it's difficult to find where is the bug, I have an idea, but this take
> > some time to implement.
>

> "Modified iOS." Does that mean your device is jailbroken?
No.

> That aside, Is your solution something that could be shared with others?
Yes. I could share for testing but I have a limited number of device. I'm a
member of the Developer Program, i could  make my build available to Apple for
validation...

> And, of course, the problem of getting files into and out of the dev ice/app
> remains.
For getting the files into and out of the dev, now you need Itunes, it work
only in Documents iOs app folder. For getting the rep you can use Tab
(Ctrl-I),for  completion, to get the directories and files, but for inverse,
shift tab doesn't work.
Also I have a problem with utf8 chars, doesn't work !