firstly Vim and Power Shell is like apples and oranges. Power Shell is a
command line console implementation. Vim is an editor. So in answer to your
question no they do not effect each other.

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 12:28 AM, john s <eggiela...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, I have a quick question that i would greatly appreciate help with.
> I am taking programming courses to get my degree in Computer Information
> Systems and i am currently studying about Linux and windows text editors. I
> was told about VIM and how it is a better text editor than windows power
> shell. My question is if i download this to my laptop will i still be able
> to use powershell if need be or will i only be able to run VIM after
> installing. I am using a windows 8 laptop currently. Thanks you for any
> help.
>
> John

> ---

Gerald Klein DBA

contac...@geraldklein.com

www.geraldklein.com <http://geraldklein.com/>

geraldklein.wordpress.com

j...@zognet.com

708-599-0352

Arch Awesome, Ranger & Vim the coding triple threat.

Linux registered user #548580

Brought to you by the Amish Mafia