Hello,

IMHO a bit unnecessary with the builtin possible motions.

I use lots of :
di'
da'
etc.

The only benefits would be your the example 3 and 5 on which I would need to
do two successive commands.

Am I right or there others benefits I haven't noticed?

Thanks anyway for the plugin and the share on the mailing list :)