On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 1:45 PM, Paul <google1...@rainslide.net> wrote:

> On Tuesday, 12 July, 2016 at 17:42:45 BST, David Fishburn wrote:
>
>> :echo g:loaded_sqlutilities
>> 700
>>

> My apologies, I was apparently using version 6.00, which is the latest
> version at https://github.com/vim-scripts/SQLUtilities. Version 7.0 works
> correctly.

Good, glad to hear.

Does anyone know who uploads or how these, https://github.com/vim-scripts/
<https://github.com/vim-scripts/SQLUtilities>, get populated?
I have other users of my plugins post patches and everything there, but
since I don't own them, I can't close issues or anything except respond.

Thanks,
David