Hi,

With this folders structure under windows 10 :
- Vim/

 |+ awesomeplugins/

 |+ third_part/

 |+ vim74/

 |+ vim8/

 |+ vimfiles/

 |  _vimrc

The "echo $VIM" command returns :
pathtovimstructure\Vim       when executed from gvim.exe version Vim7.4 1-2344
pathtovimstructure\Vim\vim8  when executed from gvim.exe version Vim8

Both version compiled with same Makefile, I don't understand. Can you help me
cause it crash my existing structure of vimfiles and third part of mine.
Thank you
Niva