Thank you for your immediate responds, Magnus Woldrich!

I did that you said, but it doesn't work. ㅠㅠ

When I input command ":verbose set tw?" in _gvimrc, it works,
tw was set at 120 in only _gvimrc, but it didn't in other txt files.

when I open *.txt files and input command ":set tw=120" directly, it works.
but it is applied until the file is closed.

so when I edited _gvimrc file, input this line like "set tw=120" and saved
to apply these configurations when I open any .txt files. it works except the
command "set tw=120"

I attached some pictures about my configuration.