On 10/15/2016 08:24 PM, meino.cra...@gmx.de wrote:

Short question:
I have installed a plugin (a variant of tslime), which
uses <leader> for its commands.
That /seems/ not to work ... or I am hitting the wrong leader.
Is there a way/command to show the leader, which is configured?

I think the <leader> key by default is the backslash key. Also make sure you have actually added an nnoremap line in your .vimrc to bind it to the plugin. The lines are usually supplied with the installation instructions.

Mohammed Arabiat