I am using vim to code my java projects. I've been noticing I've been jumping
back to the terminal a lot to compile and run my code. So I want to create a
function that does all this for me (and gets rid of the class files
afterwards). The code below is my attempt. Could someone let me know how I can
fix my code?

func! CompileFolderJava()

        " compile all java files in folder of the current buffer
        :!javac "%:p:h" . "/*.java"       "  javac

        " run Main java file in that folder
        :!java "%:p:h" . ".Main"            " java

        " delete all the .class files in that folder
        :!rm "%:p:h" . ".class"

        " :echo "Done"