On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 8:24 AM, David Fishburn <dfishburn....@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> I have just discovered this old post but have run into the same problem
>> with version 23.00 (just installed for the first time). The functionality
>> works fine if I set a default profile but it will connect only to that
>> default and I am not prompted to choose among the several profiles that I
>> have included in my vimrc. Was this resolved?
>>

> I will have a look at this soon, thanks for reporting it.

Stevan,

You indicate you are using version 23.00, but version 25.00 is the current
version:

dbext.vim : Provides database access to many DBMS (Oracle, Sybase,
Microsoft, MySQL, DBI,..)

Can you please try with it and let me know.

I am testing with the next version 26.00 and it works as expected.

David