>
>
> On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 5:43 PM, Brian Libgober <libgo...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> ...
>> select * from CIK limit 5;
>>
>> The error I get back
>>
>> Connection: T(SQLITE)  D(/Users/brianlibgober/Dropbox
>> /Collaborations/CleanMake/Main.sqlite)   at 17:32
>> Error: near "<": syntax error
>>
>
Brian,

I was able to try this over the weekend on a MacBook.

I don't see what you are seeing.

:ver


VIM - Vi IMproved 8.0 (2016 Sep 12, compiled Aug  4 2017 21:35:40)
MacOS X (unix) version
Included patches: 1-862
Compiled by davidfishburnlocal@YKFM00540280A
Huge version without GUI.  Features included (+) or not (-):
+acl             +comments        +extra_search    +keymap
+mouse_dec       +path_extra      +smartindent     +timers          -X11
+arabic          +conceal         +farsi           +lambda
-mouse_gpm       -perl            +startuptime     +title
-xfontset
+autocmd         +cryptv          +file_in_path    +langmap
-mouse_jsbterm   +persistent_undo +statusline      -toolbar         -xim
-balloon_eval    -cscope          +find_in_path    +libcall
+mouse_netterm   +postscript      -sun_workshop    +user_commands   -xpm
-browse          +cursorbind      +float           +linebreak
+mouse_sgr       +printer         +syntax          +vertsplit       -xsmp
++builtin_terms  +cursorshape     +folding         +lispindent
-mouse_sysmouse  +profile         +tag_binary      +virtualedit
-xterm_clipboard
+byte_offset     +dialog_con      -footer          +listcmds
+mouse_urxvt     -python          +tag_old_static  +visual
-xterm_save
+channel         +diff            +fork()          +localmap
+mouse_xterm     -python3         -tag_any_white   +visualextra
+cindent         +digraphs        -gettext         -lua
+multi_byte      +quickfix        -tcl             +viminfo
-clientserver    -dnd             -hangul_input    +menu
+multi_lang      +reltime         +termguicolors   +vreplace
+clipboard       -ebcdic          +iconv           +mksession
-mzscheme        +rightleft       -terminal        +wildignore
+cmdline_compl   +emacs_tags      +insert_expand   +modify_fname
+netbeans_intg   -ruby            +terminfo        +wildmenu
+cmdline_hist    +eval            +job             +mouse
+num64           +scrollbind      +termresponse    +windows
+cmdline_info    +ex_extra        +jumplist        -mouseshape
+packages        +signs           +textobjects     +writebackup
   system vimrc file: "$VIM/vimrc"
     user vimrc file: "$HOME/.vimrc"
 2nd user vimrc file: "~/.vim/vimrc"
      user exrc file: "$HOME/.exrc"
       defaults file: "$VIMRUNTIME/defaults.vim"
  fall-back for $VIM: "/usr/local/share/vim"
Compilation: gcc -c -I. -Iproto -DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -DMACOS_X_UNIX  -g -O2
-U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=1
Linking: gcc    -o vim        -lm -lncurses  -liconv -framework Cocoa




I used this .vimrc:

***
" Vim 8, prevents defaults.vim from being sourced
let skip_defaults_vim = 1
" Do not keep compatibility with Vi, use all of Vim's features
set nocompatible
set hlsearch
set selectmode=
behave xterm
set cursorline
set cursorcolumn
set laststatus=2
set shortmess=at
set whichwrap=<,>,h,l
set history=500
set nobackup
set nowritebackup
set incsearch
set showcmd
set showbreak=>>
set nostartofline
set joinspaces
set nrformats-=octal
set ignorecase smartcase
set virtualedit=
set modelines=10
set shiftwidth=4
set nodigraph
set esckeys
set hidden
set ruler
set showmatch
set visualbell
set wildmenu
set noerrorbells
set autoindent
set autochdir
set foldopen+=jump
set hidden
set expandtab
set tabstop=4
set lines=42
set columns=160
set nolist
***


I put in the following dbext configuration:

let g:dbext_default_profile_mysql_local = 'type=MYSQL:user=root:passwd=
MyPass:dbname=mysql:extra=-t'
let g:dbext_default_MYSQL_bin = '/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql'
let g:dbext_default_profile='mysql_local'
let g:dbext_default_use_jobs=0

This returned everything I was expecting when executing:
:DBListTables
:DBExecSQL show tables like '%'


Can you please also try using the .vimrc I supplied above and see if you
get any different behaviour.




For the Job issue, I had different results.

let g:dbext_default_use_jobs=0

Everything works.

let g:dbext_default_use_jobs=1

I get a usage screen from the mysql client.  So even though the command
works (as proven without jobs), it is very strange that somehow the command
was changed when executing via a job.

Strangely enough this works on my Windows machine, but at least I am at a
point where I can narrow this down.

David

-- 
-- 
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to vim_use+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to