Hello all.

I would like to restore the old page-down behavior of cntl-f on win10. It
doesn't matter whether I'm in graphical mode or not.

Did look at some of the discussion on this but got confused. So, if someone can
pls tell me in a simple manner of what and where I have to do it, I would be
MOST appreciative!

I've been using vi for about 40 years so habits are very ingrained, accentuated
by the fact that I use vim on linux at work where cntl-f works as it always
has. Until now, on windows.

TIA.