On Fr, 16 Feb 2018, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

> The recent (and ongoing) outage of the Vim website on SourceForge shows
> again that this is not a good place to host Vim.
>
> I have an offer to move to osdn.net, which should provide us with a
> similar service, but better.  It should then also be possible to use
> https://www.vim.org.
>
> If you have positive or negative comments about moving to osdn.net,
> let's discuss that.

I have no experience with osdn.net, but I think everything is better
than sf.net. Hopefully service is reliable there and you won't have much
trouble with setting up all required things. Good luck with it.

If I can help with anything, you know how to reach me

Best,
Christian
--
Wie man sein Kind nicht nennen sollte: