@Christian, thanks a lot for explanation. It looks like ]c jumps through lines
and searches for changes (it skips the same lines in both files), but cursor is
always placed on first character in line. Interesting. It looks I misunderstood
the help:
]c Jump forwards to the next start of a change.

Is there some solution to jump to the first character of change. So in the case
of my sample (step 2 in my previous post) to first letter of b?
Imagine I have file with long lines (I receive data from database with multiple
columns) and jumping to the first character colored red would spare me plenty
of time. Using the same shortcut to jump to next block of changes etc. Does
anything like that exists?