Le 22 février 2018 à 09:33, Christian Brabandt <cbli...@256bit.org> a écrit :

On Do, 22 Feb 2018, Frantz Baustier wrote:

Ruby is install in C:\Ruby24 and the bin folder containing the
msvcrt-ruby240.dll is in %PATH%.

I also tried to put in my vimrc file set
rubydll="C:\Ruby24\bin\msvcrt-ruby240.dll" but I got the following error :

did you actually use :set rubydll="..."

That does not work, since the `"` is the command character in vim.

You’re right! But I tried with ‘ and IT doen’t work, sale error message

Do not use quotes at all when using :set
:set has its own quoting rules, you need to escape whitespace, bars, commas and backslashes. So you would have to use something like this:
:set rubydll=C:\\Ruby24\\bin\\msvcrt-ruby240.dll

It is usually easier to avoid all those escaping issues by using the :let form (:h :let-option):

:let &rubydll='C:\Ruby24\bin\msvcrt-ruby240.dll'

However make sure to use single quotation marks, as otherwise backslashes have to be doubled and might mean something different than intended (see :h expr-quote)

BTW: Have you tried the answer from Ken (quoting from https://github.com/vim/vim-win32-installer/issues/47#issuecomment-366912233)

,----
| Could you try adding C:\Ruby24\bin and also | C:\Ruby24\bin\ruby_builtin_dlls to the PATH environment? (If you use | 64-bit Vim, replace Ruby24 with Ruby24-x64.)
`----

I have addedd C:\Ruby24\bin\ruby_builtin_dlls to the PATH and now it's work!
Thanks for your help.

Best,
Christian