@Arun, I have tested your code in deep. It is working perfectly. What I have
found is little trouble in the case when first line include the change.

File1:
aaa ccc
aaa ccc

File2:
aaa bbb
aaa bbb

If cursor is in file1 at first line first column, diff enabled and pressing ]x
I expect cursor to jump to first line first c letter, but it jumps to second
line first c character. It looks this problem only appears if difference is in
first line. If difference is any other line but first one the problem does not
appear.

@Rick, thanks for providing the info about diffchar plugin. I tested it and it
is awesome. I will definitely use it for projects when I work with code. But
for projects where I analyze huge data files like long lines and 3000+ rows,
this plugin is understandably little bit slow. Thanks.