On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 9:43 AM, Igor Forca <igo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> @Arun, I have tested your code in deep. It is working perfectly. What I
> have found is little trouble in the case when first line include the change.
>
> File1:
> aaa ccc
> aaa ccc
>
> File2:
> aaa bbb
> aaa bbb
>
> If cursor is in file1 at first line first column, diff enabled and
> pressing ]x I expect cursor to jump to first line first c letter, but it
> jumps to second line first c character. It looks this problem only appears
> if difference is in first line. If difference is any other line but first
> one the problem does not appear.

That is expected, the script searches by going down a line first, so hits
on the current line will be missed. Optimizing for that case was not worth
the changes it introduced.

As for the difference between the mappings ]c and ]x, the former goes over
all diff context (addition, deletion), where as the latter would only look
for DiffChanges. If your diff buffer does not have any additions or
deletions, both would behave the same.

Regards,
-Arun