On Di, 13 Mär 2018, Ni Va wrote:

> By Total time column for example.

Sorry, I find your answers in general too terse to try to figure out
what exactly you are trying to do now and I do not feel like guessing.

It looks as you'd like to sort buffer content, while you were saying
before you want to sort lists.

Oh and BTW: please trim your quotes and write your statement below to
what you are referring to.

Thanks,
Christian
--
Der gesunde Menschenverstand ist blind sowohl für das äußerst Böse
wie für das höchst Gute.