On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 12:35 PM, Sand Glass <youngluoy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [snip]
> Question is:
> Where the temp files save when do diff using the origin _vimrc config?
> Why this will hapen on win10? my win7 system is OK.
Check :help E810 and :help tempfile

Also, try with verbose option set (see :help 'verbose')
:set verbose=5
:vert diffsplit _vimrc_my

If it is specific to Windows 10, it could be due to a feature called
"Controlled Folder Access" (google for it or see
https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4046851/windows-10-controlled-folder-access-windows-defender-security-center
for an explanation).